Web sites with information on Lorine
- Electronic Poetry Center - page on Lorine from SUNY Buffalo including a link to the recording of Lorine reading her poetry.
- Isthmus Vocal Ensemble performance of 3 Niedecker poems by Jerry Hui. I. My mother
saw the green toad II. My life by water
III. From my bed I see
- Field Guide to the Birds of Lorine Niedecker's Collected Works by Susan Tichy
- From Smallness to Greatness: The Forgotten Poetry of Lorine Niedecker â€” Anne Loecher - essay from Numéro Cinq from May 2013.
- Longhouse Publishing Niedecker Page - including 3 of Lorine's watercolor paintings.
Lorine Niedecker - Dept. of English Language and Literature, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan.
- Louis Zukofsky collection - at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Milwaukee Public Radio Program April 16, 2009 - scroll down to the bottom of the page for the link to the part about Lorine.
- Modern American Poetry - from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana.
- PoemTalk #77 from Jacket2 - Jessica Lowenthal, Michelle Taransky, and Dee Morris joined Al Filreis to talk about two short poems by Lorine Niedecker, "Foreclosure" and "Wilderness."
- Poetry Foundation - a variety of articles and essays about Lorine as well as some of her poetry.
- Recording of Lorine Reading a Selection of Her Poetry - this is the recording that Cid Corman made of Lorine when he visited in November of 1970. It has been cataloged and provided here by PennSound at the University of Pennsylvania.
- University of WI Digital Collections - the journal "Arts in Society", which includes scans of the original publication of Niedecker's review of Cid Corman's work and some of her poems. To view, click the "Search the Collection" option. At that point, you can search on the name "Niedecker" and limit it to search within the journal "Arts in Society."
- Wisconsin Literary Map - created by the Wisconsin Council of Teachers of English.
- Wisconsin Public Radio program, March 19, 2009 - an episode of "Here On Earth" with Jean Feraca.
Other sites of interest: